An Instrumentation and Controls Revit Designerr is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Portland, OR area. This role will follow engineers' design directives and apply diversified knowledge of Revit and Autocad software and practices to prepare construction drawings for MEP systems. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- With direction from the engineers, create drawings for the MEP systems. The focus will be Instrumentation and Control (I&C) systems.
- Manage work with other Revit technicians, designers, engineers, and architects. Manage quality of work with the design team.
- 2+ years minimum experience using Revit and Autocad for buildings-related designs OR a BS degree and 1+ years experience.
- Instrumentation and Controls experience required. Electrical and mechanical drafting capabilities are a plus.
- Strong skills with Revit 2017 & 2018, BIM360, Autodesk BIM 360 GLUE, and Navisworks required.
<Benefits for the Designer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.