Permanent position: Controls Engineer needed for a great client in Southern PA. You will be responsible for creating control systems for customized machinery. This client has a great culture and virtually no turn-over.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Create electrical control systems and drawings for machinery in response to customer specifications.
- Prepare machine and process concept sketches. Create drawings, schematics, timing, and sequencing diagrams and design calculations to support concept.
- Write code necessary for the PLC and Motion Control systems.
- Associate degree in EE
- 5 years experience
- Demonstrated electrical design skills
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.