A Document Controller is needed for a global healthcare leader that discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patient's needs in the Swiftwater, PA area. This role will manage the coordination of all construction documents to ensure that they are in conformance with the C&Q requirements. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- Manage the turnover of all ETOPs (engineering turnover packages) from the design firm, to ensure that they are in accordance with the C&Q requirements as well as in a format that is within the company's site requirements.
- Manage all Contract Engineering Drawings, to ensure the project team is using the latest drawing sets, both in the field and for Commissioning and Validation.
- Manage these activities to ensure it is in line with the project schedule and meets the company's quality expectations.
- Bachelors degree required. Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry or related industry/cGMP environment, including qualification and validation required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, stc.) and MSO skills required.
<Benefits for the Documentation Control Specialist
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.