Permanent position: Immediate opening near the New Jersey shore for a Land Development Civil Project Engineer. Must have P.E. license in the State of New Jersey. The ideal candidates will have Project Management experience from start to finish with site planning and land development for commercial sites and residential subdivisions. Competitive salary and benefits, including bonus options. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Must have experience with grading, drainage and utilities for commercial sites as well as residential subdivisions.
- > 4+ years of industry experience
- Must have PE in NJ (will consider someone with an EIT about to sit for the PE exam)
- Must have Land Development experience including experience overseeing and submitting site plans.
- Company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.