Manufacturing Controls Engineer located in Kansas City, MO for a growing manufacturer that services the industrial and transportation markets. This role is responsible to provide PLC troubleshooting support to the production team in the use of the Manufacturing equipment and tooling. Candidate must have at least five (5) years hands-on experience programming and troubleshooting Programmable Logic Controllers for a manufacturing facility. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a stable and growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Provide PLC troubleshooting and hardware support for the plant machinery and equipment
- Install applications software on control systems equipment
- Manage instrumentation calibrations and maximize performance of process controls equipment
- Research and specify electrical equipment and material for Plant system improvements.
- Coordinate and implement control system software and hardware upgrades.
- Responsible for specifying, designing, acquiring, and validating manufacturing equipment and tooling
- Recommend controls and programming modifications to eliminate machine and system malfunctions
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, or related field.
- Must have at least five (5) years experience providing PLC and hardware equipment support within a manufacturing environment
- PLC Programming - extensive knowledge of ladder logic, wiring diagrams and troubleshooting
- AutoCAD experience to complete electrical drawings
<Benefits for the Controls Engineer
- Full benefits package
- PTO / Vacation plan
- 401K plan
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.