A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville IL area. This role will research and investigate the design, functionality and maintenance of mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes. No per diem available. 0-25% travel is anticipated. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Create and maintain FEMAs for diesel engine sub systems. Lead teams to develop robust simulation models, and help with issue resolution, driving simulation led design.
- Provide support for NPI issue management and working as liaison between the engine lab, the i-Model team, and design engineers to drive timely execution of engine validation activities.
- Work closely with various engineers to analyze the failures from field (data analytics). Technical delivery, support, and provide advice to other engineers and managers.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 3 years of engineering experience in diesel engine design.
<Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.