Permanent position: Civil CAD Operator/Drafter is needed for Civil Engineering Firm near Belmar, NJ. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience drafting with AutoCAD. Civil drafting experience with residential and commercial land development drawings is a huge plus. Apply today if you are looking to work for an award winning company.Responsibilities for the Civil Drafter
Requirements for the Civil Drafter
- Works in a team, assisting CAD Manager and drafting department
- Utilizes AutoCad with Civil3D to prepare Civil Engineering plans for residential and commercial land development
- Prepares survey plans, plot plans and/or basemaps
- Structural drafting as needed
- 3+ years CAD experience
- Must have experience with AutoCAD, Civil3D experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED, plus Drafting Certificate from a Technical Institute
- Ability to work in a team environment, take direction and complete projects on-time.
- Full company benefits
- Dental, Medical, HSA
- PTO, 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.