Permanent position: Energy industry manufacturer is seeking a Senior Test Technician to join their R&D group in Cerritos, CA. The Senior Test Technician will be responsible for performing and supervising tests for high-speed turbomachinery. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience testing turbomachinery equipment, working with high voltage and doing instrumentation and test setup. This person will oversee mechanical and electrical technicians. This is a great opportunity to join a fun, hardworking team with industry-leading benefits and great company culture and work-life balance. Additional responsibilities and requirements below. Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Testing full electromechanical systems (compressors, motors, pumps, bearings)
- Assist engineering in development and modifications
- Oversee R&D Mechanical and Electrical Technicians
- 5+ years of Turbomachinery Testing Experience (motors, bearings, pumps, compressors)
- Experience working with high voltage systems
- Experience using measurement equipment such as oscilloscppes, LCR meters, meg-ohm etc.
- Medical, PTO, 401k, holidays, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.