Permanent position: Quality Engineer sought for a multi-national automotive parts maker located near Greenville, SC. This position will be responsible for providing support to production with respect to product or component quality, gauging and data interpretation issues. Direct-hire position with a world class organization.Responsibilities for the Quality Assurance Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Assurance Engineer
- Interface with SQE for issues with incoming material status and conformation to print specification.
- Interface with Engineering, Production team, etc. to provide Quality input and resources as required, to include responsibility for the coordination of the quality efforts related to APQP for new projects/launches
- Create and assign corrective actions and coordinate activities to ensure timely and effective solutions to both internal and external issues.
- Lead Quality capital projects as necessary
- Bachelors degree in a technical field with 2+ years experience in automotive quality assurance required
- Demonstrated experience with automotive quality system tools, to include PPAP, FMEA, APQP, and control Plans
- The company has a competetive benefits package to include health and 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.