Contract position: Medical Device Manufacturing client has an immediate need in Round Lake IL for a Engineering Project Manager to lead product development projects. This is a contract position expected to last 1 year, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Will consider non-local candidates that are willing to relocate at their own expense! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Project Managers II provide business and technical leadership for one or more projects within the Franchise, leading project teams through the identification, justification, prioritization, initiation, development and implementation processes.
- Project managers will lead their teams in financial analysis including market research, cash flow, and capital and project costs.
- Collaborate with the appropriate functional teams and Sr. PMO personnel to develop and negotiate contracts.
- Lead the core team to define the milestones to achieve the launch date commitments and identify issues and risks associated with those plans.
- Lead their team in the utilization of medical device product lifecycle management processes
- Bachelor's Degree (engineering, technical or science)
- 10 years previous medical device product life cycle experience including 5 years project management experience with demonstrated success leading multi-site, project
- Must have 8+ years experience leading medical device projects
- 5-10 years product development experience within medical device product manufacturing industry, consumables experience preferred (IV tubing, IV bags, small devices that attach to bags or tubing, other solutions or containers used in IV treatment)
- MS Project
- PMP is a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.