Contract position: Gas controller needed in Houston TX. This is a long term opportunity with growth potential. Responsibilities for the Control Room Operator
Requirements for the Control Room Operator
- Performing administrative processes to ensure compliance with commercial obligations related to gas accounting.
- Including nominations, confirmations & assignments, packaging balance and calculation, reports and natural gas specifications.
- Implement systems to ensure compliance with contractual obligations included in the Transportation Services Contract and in the Interconnection, Measurement, Balance, Operation & Communication Agreements; including any other deal or contract linked to the pipeline, that concerns his/her area of responsibility.
- Ensure a timely compliance of pipeline operation obligations established by laws, regulations and standards.
- Keep timely and open communications among all the pipeline operative areas with the means and tools provided.
- Understand and manage the facility performance and risks, to maintain a 100% system availability.
- Manage any unusual pipeline system situation, jointly with the maintenance personnel and or the external operative clients, as established by the contract or connection agreement.
- Must have basic experience and knowledge in the operation, requirement control and the supervision of high pressure natural gas transportation systems.
- Requires 0-3 years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.