Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Facilities Manager for a direct hire career opportunity in Harrisburg, PA. Candidate will be responsible for the facilities maintenance team for several county operated facilities. Responsibilities for the Facilities Manager
Requirements for the Facilities Manager
- Hire, train, terminate, performance management, motivate and direct supervision employees to achieve operational goals.
- Supervises corrective and preventive maintenance activities on MEP systems to provide continuous supply of HVAC, electricity, gas, and other utilities required for operations
- Implements, monitors, and follows policies and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and provide efficient use of labor and materials.
- Operate financially within the approved budgets.
- High School diploma required. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years in facility management required (3+ years in a supervisory role) - any specific experience with county run or similar facilities a big plus
- 5+ years commercial maintenance experience in one or more of the technical areas of HVAC, Electrical, Electronics, Plumbing, Locksmith, Security Controls
<Benefits for the Facilities Manager
- Work vehicle provided - can be used for daily commute
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.