Well established and growing facilities maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Technician for a direct hire career opportunity in Ocilla, GA. Candidate will provide general facilities and building maintenance at a county operated detention facility. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Performs general maintenance and repair work on facilities and equipment
- Respond to service requests to include but not limited to electrical, furnaces, lighting, HVAC systems, appliances, water heaters, disposals, general plumbing & fixtures, carpentry, painting, roofing tasks, and other required maintenance items, may be required
- Follow and adhere to an established preventive maintenance program for all heating and ventilation systems and perform the required maintenance including replacement of filters, etc.
- Installs, maintains, evaluates, and repairs any components of the facility's systems.
- HS diploma or equivalent GED and 2+ years experience in building repairs and maintenance
- Have general knowledge of the following maintenance trades/skills: electrical, HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, and general building maintenance
- EPA certification preferred
- Willing and able to work occasional on-call shifts
<Benefits for the Technician
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K, Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Sick leave
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.