Contract position: Our client is looking for a Research Associate Chemist, with a love for research, chemistry and immunology. Must have experience R&D experience with protein science. Contract to hire position in Orange County. Exciting opportunity to work with a company branching out into new technologies!Responsibilities for the Chemist
Requirements for the Chemist
- Work independently and with other associates to research and develop new medical product technology
- Create allergy testing and other medical testing products
- Present research in front of audiences
- Work on multiple projects at a time
- BS in Chemistry or Biological Science
- Proven record of research activity. Client will consider candidates with heavy academic research work or industry experience
- Must have specific immunology related research work. Molecular cell and developmental biology are a plus
- Must love making improvements in research
- Great Contractor Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.