Permanent position: A manufacturing company in the middle West Coast of Florida is looking for Mechanical Design Engineers with capital equipment experience. Must have at least 3 years experience with machinery design using 3D Modeling software, 10+ years experience is preferred. Packaging equipment experience is a plus. Our client will consider candidates from anywhere, but must be willing to relocate self to Florida. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer
- Work to customer specs designing machine equipment or identifying changes to standard machinery to meet those specs
- Design pneumatic and hydraulic systems using Solidworks.
- Develop specs, test plans, and manuals for equipment designs.
- Solve mechanical engineering problems from component through system level.
- Machine or Capital Equipment Design Experience - 3+ years for Jr. Engineers, 7+ years for Sr. Engineer
- Solidworks (or similar modeling software)
- Company sponsored benefits
- Competitive compensation package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.