Contract position: Electrical Test Technician needed for a full-time position located in the Chelmsford, MA area. The ideal candidate would have experience working with oscilloscopes, network analyzers, multimeters, and ATE. Apply now!Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Perform incoming inspection of purchased material in accordance with quality plan.
- Document any non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection of purchased material.
- Work with Quality Test Engineer to feedback non-conformances resulting from incoming inspection and electrical inspection.
- Work with Quality Test Engineer to update test instructions.
- 3-5 years experience with electrical inspection tools such as ATE, oscilloscopes, network analyzers, function generators, multimeters, hipot testers, etc.
- Must have experience reading wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Must have active IPC-610 certification (training within past 2 years).
- Any experience working with high-end military or medical device parts is a plus.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.