An Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Lafayette, IN area. This role will research, design, develop, manufacture, and test tools, engines, machines and other mechanical devices. No per diem available. No travel is required.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals to determine time and cost feasibility to complete projects.
- Assist drafters in developing the structural design of products using tools, equipment or software.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or an equivalent field. At least 5 years of engineering experience is required.
- Ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations. Ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawing, schematics and computer-generated reports.
<Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.