Permanent position: Excellent heavy industry manufacturer in the Charleston, SC area is looking for an Electrical Engineer during and after their major expansion project. Report directly to the Maintenance & Engineering Manager will work closely with both the Production and Reliability teams. Responsibilities include ensuring overall asset health, effectively analyzing process concerns and performance gaps and guide resources to resolve problems, developing electrical automation technician technical skills, and ensuring electrical engineering standards are met.. Excellent benefits: 401K , extremely low rates for health, dental, vision; tuition reimbursement; vacation, holiday pay, bonus, and relocation paid if needed.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Develop plant culture that places highest value on workplace safety and environmental/OSHA compliance.
- Develop electrical technical skills necessary for electrical automation technicians to effectively execute planned and emergent work (including preventative and predictive maintenance).
- Detailed Job Planning - Work with the Electrical Planner/Scheduler
- Develop routine Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and schedules for new equipment and ensure work is performed according to schedule on an ongoing basis.
- Manage and schedule TPM activities by preparing and maintaining and weekly maintenance schedule.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Controls Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with Safety Systems, Siemens & Rockwell PLC platforms (facility is predominantly Seimens)
- Experience with HMI/SCADA systems and Wonderware or similar process data system
- PLC programming experience
- Greenfield experience is a plus
- Incredible growth opportunities... 401K, Health, Dental, Bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.