Contract position: A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will develop, maintain & analyze less complex outage and project schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6). No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- With guidance, develop fully integrated P6 schedules (including resource loading and leveling) for base and intermediate project/outage execution teams including detailed P6 schedules that utilize critical path methodology based on work scope from the work packages and planners work list.
- Learn, use, and refine sound techniques and best practices to update progress, acquire information, baseline schedules, maintain schedules, develop commodity curves, track metrics, and support project/outage teams on a routine basis.
- Participate in the total project/outage planning process, verify progress and acquire information as required. Organize and assist with schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning ,and scheduling of assigned outages / projects with applicable company and contract personnel
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred. High school graduate or GED required along with 2 years of relative experience.
- Must have minimum of 2 years scheduling experience using P6.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.