An Electrical Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Decatur, IL area. No per diem available. 0-25% travel to Arkansas and/or Peoria, IL.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design of chassis wiring, lighting systems, and electrical system integration in support of new product introduction (NPI) programs and current production improvements for motor graders.
- Meet all design criteria goals which include time, cost, and quality, as well as, effectively work within a cross functional team environment in collaborative product and process development (CPPD).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical Engineering. Prefer at least 2 years in product development or related design experience.
- Strong expertise in Pro/Engineer and the Pro/Cabling Module. Knowledge and the ability to apply company engineering standards and/or industry design standards and specifications.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot electrical systems. Hands on operation or maintenance experience with earth moving or agricultural equipment.
<Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.