A Project Administrator is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Miramar, FL area. This position will handle orders coming in from account managers, such as logistics, purchase orders, ordering equipment and coordinating with factories. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Enter orders based on purchase orders, review submittals, and place orders from factories.
- Coordinate shipments, work with vendors and trucking companies, handle basic questions from contractors, and resolve warranty issues.
- Order parts when needed, interact with the controls department, and work with budgets.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree is required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prefer experience with HVAC and project management. Highly prefer experience with basic finance.
<Benefits for the Project Coordinator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.