A Architectural Design Specialist is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Cincinnati, OH area. This role uses computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools to produce BIM models and drawings/documents. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- Gathers information, makes studies, performs calculations, and prepares original rough layouts and sketches to present design proposal.
- Coordinates design criteria with engineering, tooling, material, and planning group in accordance with contractual specifications.
- Designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience, drafting/design and related coursework. Extensive Revit & Sketchup experience required.
- Experience in Biotech or Pharma industries preferred. Bachelors degree preferred. LEED Accreditation preferred.
<Benefits for the Designer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.