A Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Gahanna, OH area. This role will support the development and analysis of project and maintenance outage schedules using Primavera Project Planner Enterprise (P6) through technical guidance, training, and verification. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Scheduler
Requirements for the Scheduler
- Train schedulers and planners so they are technically able to plan, schedule, integrate, baseline, and analyze projects/outages.
- When applicable, administer, maintain security, reporting, maintenance, and daily operation of Primavera Project Planner Enterprise Software, scheduling QA/QC software, and the company earned value metrics/reporting system.
- Schedule maintenance, collecting progress data, developing and implementing project/outage schedule/status reports, and providing consistent, accurate information to the project/outage senior management team.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree preferred. High school graduate or GED required along with 7+ years experience required.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred. Must have recent Primavera P6 experience.
<Benefits for the Scheduler
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.