Permanent position: Our client is looking for a Senior Electrical Engineer to take the lead technical responsibility for bringing power distribution unit (PDU) designs to market, including new designs an reconfiguration of existing designs.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Take lead technical responsibility for bringing power distribution unit (PDU) designs to market
- Interpret customer communications and specifications to determine technical requirements
- Conceive and complete electrical designs
- Create schematics for electrical designs using AutoCad 14
- Work with mechanical engineer to create packaging design
- Write manufacturing test plans as needed for complex PDU designs
- Provide EE support to resolve manufacturing and customer issues
- BSEE degree or greater
- Familiarity with commercial electrical safety standards (National Electrical Code NFPA 70)
- Previous experience with power distribution, including DC, AC, multi-phase, commercial andindustrial voltage levels (up to 480V)
- Experience with electrical safety interlocks
- Experience with hands-on design validation and testing of electrical circuits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 8 Hoilidays, plus much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.