A Senior Electrical Engineer needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position is responsible for electrical architecture and all aspects of electrical for the project's product from design, to validation and manufacturing. No per diem available. Some travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Senior Electrical Engineer
- Help define architecture, provide design, test & validation requirements, oversee physical engineering design layout, lead board bring up and work cross-functionally on system integration.
- Work with mechanical design, operation and product engineering teams to deliver systems to production. Travel to support engineering builds and ramp to mass production.
- Lead EE hardware development for low power consumer products from concept into production.
- Hands on experience designing and delivering high volume products. At least 5 years of industry experience in schematic design, layout, fabrication, validation and testing.
- Proficiency with electrical lab equipment (oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function generators). Experience in driving EE related factory processes and a proven ability to get products into production.
<Benefits for the Senior Electrical Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.