An Electrical Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. This role will design, develop, test or supervise the manufacturing and installation of electrical equipment, components, or systems for commercial, industrial, military or scientific use. No per diem available. 0-25% travel is required. 1st shift.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Coordination of the validation and verification activities for new electronic components, such as Display, Cameras, Instrument Clusters, etc.
- Perform the required test activities using development tools. Document test results and communicate (report out) them to the development team.
- Coordinate the scheduling of test activities with internal and external test resources. Support current production designs including quality improvements, cost reduction, component obsolescence and failure analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering with at least 5 years of experience with Electrical/Electronic components verification & validation is required.
- Experience with development tools such as oscilloscopes and network analyzers. Familiarity with electronic assembly and soldering of components is preferred. Familiar with root cause/ troubleshooting techniques for electronic assemblies.
<Benefits for the Electrical Engineer
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.