Permanent position: Electrical Design Engineer located in Nashville, TN for a leading manufacturer of Industrial Electronics. This position is responsible to design and develop industrial grade power electronics. Candidates must have B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering with at least one (1) year of electrical design experience (Knowledge/Exposure to power electronics). This is an entry level direct hire opportunity to gain excellent experience within the power electronics industry. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design and develop industrial grade power electronics
- Develop budgets, estimating labor, material, and construction costs.
- Ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements
- Coordinate with project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings and specifications of electrical systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards
- Use CAD/CAM for circuit board layout and production
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have at least one (1) year of electrical design experience
- Must have knowledge or exposure to power electronics
- Experience designing electronic products or prototypes
- Experience with CAD/CAM
- Altium experience is preferred
- Company benefits plan
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Potential bonus opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.