A Engineering Technician is needed for a diversified industrial manufacturer with market-leading brands serving customers in global commercial, industrial and residential markets located in the Minneapolis, MN area. This position will provide test engineering support for systems requirements verification, system design integration and validation testing of electronic control sub-systems into a mechanical system. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated. 1st shift. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Review test plan, perform tests on either bench test, simulator, or actual system, and document those results.
- Execute test plans, test design specifications and test procedures. Review system requirements, functional design documents. Develop test cases from use cases.
- Maintain test fixtures and system simulators. Provide technical support for other departments as well as troubleshoot and solve field problems.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with at least 5 years of related experience.
- Must have experience with troubleshooting hardware or software issues, lab equipment, and the execution of test plans.
- Experience with HVAC, refrigeration, and/or embedded controls systems is a plus.
<Benefits for the Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.