A Test Technician is needed for an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products in the Mountain View, CA area. This position will provide test reports and logs, perform preliminary debug, maintain inventory for test samples and instruments, perform in-house test system calibration, create test fixtures, and assist engineers in the RF/Antenna test plans. No per diem available. No travel is anticipated.Responsibilities for the Test Technician
Requirements for the Test Technician
- Execute RF/Antenna test plans, generate test report and logs, and perform preliminary debugs. Assist on desense tests. Perform verification tests on golden samples.
- Work with vendors for equipment or test system setup, calibration, or debugging, and maintain the calibration schedule for all instruments.
- Perform Inventory tracking for all test samples and all equipment, tools, and accessories for the RF/Antenna Team. Coordinate with the facility team for lab planning, setup, and moving.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree with at least 8 years of industry experience with electrical troubleshooting, electrical assembly, and mechanical assembly.
- Experience with antenna chambers, spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, call boxes such as R&S CMW500, Keysight, Anritsu 8862A, Litepoint and EMI scanner.
- Familiarity with RF and Antenna theory, and Wifi system is a strong plus.
<Benefits for the Test Technician
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.