Permanent position: Quality Engineer needed for an amazing opportunity in the Pawtucket, RI area. The Quality Engineer is responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting activities for quality improvement and manufacturing programs. Also, supervising a team of Incoming Quality Inspectors. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Provide technical guidance to QA and QC personnel and supervise personnel engaged in incoming inspection and testing activities.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Contribute to departmental effort in CAPA investigation and completion
- Provide technical guidance to QA and QC personnel
- Support manufacturing, new product development, and regulatory to ensure systems are compliant with all internal and external requirements.
- Investigate causes of quality problems identified at incoming inspection, manufacturing and final QC inspection
- Four Year degree, preferably in a technical discipline
- 3-5 years related experience in a regulated environment, preferably medical device
- Familiarity with use of mechanical and electrical test equipment
- Experience preferred with ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and FDA QSR for Medical Devices
- Excellent benefits package available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.