Contract position: Immediate Need in Marion NC for a Quality Lab Auditor to support the Environmental Monitoring (EM) sampling program. This is a contract position expected to last 4-6 months, could be longer based on performance. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Sampling and testing of sites following local procedures
- Support the EM program by preparing labels and materials for testing
- Support EM program by reviewing EM records and data
- Performs in-process inspections and sampling in a manufacturing setting in order to ensure quality of product in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Minimum of Bachelors of Science degree
- 1 to 3 years of Environmental Monitoring sampling
- Experience with GDP and GLP
- Software skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, LIMS (nice to have)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.