Immediate opening for Civil Engineer that is a licensed Professional Engineer, working for Full Service Engineering Consulting Firm in the Atlanta, GA area. This person will manage the design and construction of a variety of projects, including surveying, site plans, drainage, utilities, horizontal infrastructure and commissioning requirements for both new construction and retrofit for building and infrastructure construction. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Design, project schedules, budgets; preparation of design plans, project specifications and cost estimates, inspection of construction projects; and coordination with a multidisciplinary staff of engineers.
- Prepares specifications or construction cost estimates; Conducts site visits to document conditions; Prepares civil design for sites and projects; Prepares civil detailing for construction drawings; Assists in the preparation of written reports
- Evaluates, selects and applies engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using his/her expertise for substantial engineering adaptations and modifications to assigned projects.
- BS Civil Engineering; Masters in Civil Engineering preferred
- 7+ years experience in design and/or construction
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
- Working knowledge of applicable design and building codes; Proficiency in civil analysis computer software and AutoCad required, Microstation experience a plus
<Benefits for the Civil Engineer
- Direct Hire / Permanent Hire Role with competitive benefits, 410k, bonus', vacation / sick time etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.