Permanent position: Product Development Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located in Northern Virginia. Looking for candidates with 3+ years of product development experience. This is an opportunity to work with an established industry leader with great growth potential. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. APPLY NOWResponsibilities for the Product Design Engineer
Requirements for the Product Design Engineer
- Combine knowledge of design, engineering, and manufacturing processes to create functional products.
- Research and develop ideas and processes for new products
- Improves upon the performance and design of existing products and coordinates production of final product.
- Help lead projects from concept to creation
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required; BSME or BSMET strongly preferred
- 3+ years of mechanical engineering/product development experience
- AutoCAD / Inventor experience
- Designing, testing and launching experience is desirable
- Ability to lead projects
- GD&T experience a plus
- Health/ Dental/ Life/ 401K/ Relocation assistance/ up to 15% bonus
- Paid relocation for qualified candidates
- This is a company with a top notch culture that you want to be apart of!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.