Permanent position: Process Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the North Branch, MN area. The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing, managing and integrating standardized processes, driving continuous improvement, reducing waste, and increasing efficiency. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop documents and standard operating procedures for critical production processes ensuring consistent manufacturability.
- Drive corrective action through root cause identification and structured problem solving. Perform root cause analysis to find sources of variation and process problems.
- Provide technical guidance to develop, evolve and improve existing tooling and processing capabilities.
- BS Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- 3 years of engineering experience - background in thermoplastics, extrusion or other types of continuous manufacturing processes is preferred.
- Experience with quality systems, statistical process control, process capability and lean manufacturing tools.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.