Permanent position: Immediate opening for a registered Architect working for Full Service Engineering Consulting Firm in the Atlanta, GA area. This person will manage the design and construction of a variety of projects, including building systems, architectural design and detailing, interdisciplinary coordination and commissioning requirements supporting military/commercial/industrial new and retrofit for building and infrastructure construction. Responsibilities for the Architectural Engineer
Requirements for the Architectural Engineer
- Plans, coordinates and manages the project delivery process for small to mid-scale Government, Commercial and Industrial projects including consultants and other lead professional
- Ensures design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations; Prepares construction drawings and specifications; facilitates construction observation, answers RFI's and prepares change bulletins
- Possess knowledge of applicable building codes in evaluating code compliance; Attends construction meetings and prepares field reports;
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture, Master's preferred
- 10 or more years of Architecture experience
- Current professional registration - Registered Architect
- Thorough knowledge of architectural design, documentation, detailing, building materials and codes, construction techniques and costs, as well as building material compatibility and characteristics
- Minimum of four (4) years AutoCad project experience required
- Direct Hire / Permanent Hire Role with competitive benefits, 410k, bonus', vacation / sick time etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.