Permanent position: Chemical manufacturer in the greater New York City area is seeking a Supply Chain Advisor to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have experience in value stream mapping and change management as well as at least 3-5 years of Supply Chain experience in manufacturing. Strong teamwork and collaboration skills desired, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills. Engineering degree is required. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Coordinator
Requirements for the Supply Chain Coordinator
- Network with national and global supply chain advisors to address customer initiatives
- Develop strategies to integrate the company into customer supply chains
- Optimize supply chain network and lead supply chain projects
- Support account managers to provide sales forecast
- Develop and lead Supplier Performance and operational review with customers
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical preferred).
- Experience in value stream mapping and change management
- Strong communication skills and teamwork/collaboration
- Analytical aptitude and ability to multi-task
- Excellent full benefits and 10% target bonus
- Will consider relocation for the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.