Contract position: Talent Acquisition specialist needed for immediate contract opening with a fast paced recruitment team. Responsibilities for the Recruiter
Requirements for the Recruiter
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- University or college degree with additional related training (i.e. interviewing, negotiations, etc.) is preferred
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with complex hiring processes
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion
- Experience using the recruitment functionality in Workday a plus
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is highly desired
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.