A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Aurora, IL area. No per diem available. 0-25% travel is required. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Interact with manufacturing and design Engineers. Manufacturing and test and interpretation of design intention and resolution.
- Interpret design intent Drawing updates. Dimensioning and tolerancing project management.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience with GD&T, Creo, and Basic Microsoft office skills are required. Hydraulic experience is required.
<Benefits for the Mechanical Engineer
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.