A full service structural design and engineering firm is seeking a Structural Project Manager to join their growing team in Mission Viejo, CA. This position offers room to grow and will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction via daily interaction, producing structural analysis, designs, calculations and details and overseeing engineering and CAD staff. Projects range from commercial to DSA to residential. Degree in Architectural Engineering preferred (or civil/structural) and PE license in CA required. Excellent opportunity to join a fast growing top engineering firm!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Coordinate with clients to obtain project information, scheduling and pricing
- Create scopes of work, project contracts, change orders and contract documents.
- Generate engineering calculations.
- Generate/coordinate structural drawings
- 5+ years of experience in structural engineering.
- Bachelor's - Architectural Engineering, Structural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a Structural Focus
- PE License in state of California required
- Experience with any/some of the following software - AutoCAD 2D 2015 or newer, , Enercalc, Retain Pro, RISA (2D/3D),
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
<Benefits for the Project Manager
- Vacation, PTO, Medical, 401k+match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.