Permanent position: Manufacturer of plastic products near Hershey, PA, is looking to hire a Quality Engineer with 3+ years' experience in the plastics industry. This position will involve developing and reinforcing existing and new quality procedures. Ideal candidates will have a Bachelor's Degree in an engineering discipline and 3+ years' experience in a quality engineering position at a plastics manufacturer. Salary is $50k/yr.-$70k/yr. depending on experience.Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Assist with implementation and maintaining product inspection plans.
- Product audits.
- Training operators on inspection requirements and methods.
- Review customer complaints and respond with 5-why & 8D reports.
- Lead all development PPAP requirements within QC
- B.S. in an Engineering discipline is desired, but extensive quality engineering experience is acceptable in place of.
- Proficient with inspection equipment; OGP vision systems, CMM and basic inspection calipers, gages and micrometers.
- Prior experience in a quality position within the plastics industry.
- Black Belt Certification is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Company sponsored benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.