Contract position: We are searching for a CAD Drafter om Carrollton, TX to work for a leading building automation company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 6 months and could lead to a direct hire position. Responsibilities for the CAD Drafter
Requirements for the CAD Drafter
- Creating and revising drawings, maintaining models, and working within a team environment.
- Given sketches, markups, spreadsheets and verbal instruction, and using AutoCAD and Inventor(primary) software, prepare drawings of piece parts and complex assemblies of precision machine components.
- Prepare and revise bills of material for assemblies and text descriptions of parts.
- 2+ years of experience using AutoCAD or Inventor
- An Associates in Mechanical Design or Engineering is ideal
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.