Contract position: A Validation Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. This role will research and test the design, functionality, and maintenance of products, equipment, systems and processes and develop quality standards. No per diem available. 0-25% travel is anticipated. Responsibilities for the Validation Engineer
Requirements for the Validation Engineer
- Review and approve sampling procedures and designs, forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Plan and direct activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products.
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 8 years of testing and validation experience.
- Previous experience with computer applications and software related to engineering field, such as Computer Aided Design (CAD).
- Experience with Simulink modeling Desired: HP Quality Center experience. Knowledge of technologies used in Autonomy a plus.
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.