Permanent position: Maintenance Supervisor opportunity with a manufacturing client located approximately 1 hour Northwest of the Charlotte, NC area. Client has openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts for someone in a hands on role to supervise and perform troubleshooting , repair and maintenance of manufacturing and facilities equipment. Responsibilities for the Supervisor
Requirements for the Supervisor
- Performing and contributing to the development of a preventative/predictive maintenance
- making pro-active improvements that contribute to the reliability/ maintainability of equipment in assigned areas
- Developing and maintaining assigned maintenance systems/areas to support future equipment reliability and for providing training to the maintenance team about the proper use of these systems.
- Supporting improvement /expansion projects while working independently or as part of a team
- Investigate, recommend and schedule training and development of maintenance technicians
- Develop and maintain associate work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Industrial Maintenance or a related field is preferred (will consider High School Diploma with industrial maintenance courses in Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, and Electronics)
- Approximately 7 or more years industrial maintenance experience with at least one or more years in a supervisory role
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a maintenance team and perform troubleshooting , repair and maintenance of manufacturing and facilities equipment
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.