Contract position: A Supplier Quality Engineer Consultant is needed for a leader in electronics, healthcare, and lighting in the Fitchburg, WI area. This position will assist in the development of Quality processes relating to Supplier Quality Control's, works with the team to assist in supplier audits and supplier qualification. No per diem available. No travel required. 1st shift position. Responsibilities for the Supplier Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Supplier Quality Engineer
- Provide Quality oversight of product/process change requests from suppliers, ensuring appropriate regulatory review and adequate validation to support requested changes.
- Assure quality systems of OEMs, manufacturers and suppliers are maintained and acceptance criteria are in alignment with component/product use and customer expectations.
- Develop and oversee equipment qualification and process validation plans and lead continuous improvement projects based on process/product trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with at least 8 years of professional experience in a relevant role.
- Knowledge or experience with CPK, APQP, Process Capability Statistics in relation to Six Sigma which is essentially process optimization.
- Medical Device Experience desired. Auditing skill sets and Lead auditor training desired. Experience in Software Product Development business is optional.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.