A Design Engineer is needed for a leader in power and automation technologies in the Lake Mary, FL area. This role will deliver new products and product enhancements as per project schedule following company quality assurance processes. No per diem available. No travel required. Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design and development of ANSI Medium Voltage Switchgear components/ assemblies based on project requirements.
- Develop new designs, cost reductions, and design modifications that will assure product and technology leadership in accordance with the company's strategic plan.
- Work with Project Managers and R&D Engineers during product development and enhancement process to ensure that customer feedback and concerns are addressed in the design.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 4 years of experience with Creo or SolidWorks for designing sheet metal and machine components.
- Experience in Medium Voltage ANSI / IEC Switchgear / MCC design. Strong background in Mechanical Design. Strong Creo & Solid works 3D software experience.
<Benefits for the Design Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.