Contract position: We are searching for a Material Planner/Analyst in Los Angeles, CA to work for a leading technology company. This is a contract position that is expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Planner
Requirements for the Planner
- Analyze and plan material requirements. Achieve optimal days of supplies level and deliveries.
- Interface with suppliers.
- Negotiate commitments with suppliers to achieve targeted material availability and quality levels within legal , ethical, and documentation standards.
- Perform analytical assignments in one or more areas of configuration management, operations planning and control, requirements planning, inventory control, and all interacting systems.
- Monitor supplier delivery commitments.
- Process sales orders. Create and submit supplier purchase orders.
- 1+ year of experience with Material Planning/Buying experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred but will consider relevant experience in lieu of a degree
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.