Permanent position: Well established manufacturer in the Memphis, TN area is looking for a Application/Sales Engineer to work directly with customers and the engineering department. You will be responsible for selling to an existing customer base, ensuring a high renewal and customer satisfaction levels, sales quotations and entering new jobs in the system. Must have experience selling or presenting capital equipment systems including conveyors, material handling systems, process equipment. Responsibilities for the Sales Engineer
Requirements for the Sales Engineer
- Work with sales teams to understand customer requirements, promote the sale of conveyor systems, and to provide sales support.
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
- Arrange for demonstrations or trial installations of equipment.
- Prepare and deliver presentations that explain products and services to customers and prospective customers.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for specific customer requirements, including request for proposal responses and industry-specific solutions.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineer or Mechanical Engineering is highly preferred.
- 3+ years relevant experience in sales
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and AutoCAD a plus)
- Travel to customer sites is required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Relocation assistance provided for qualified candidates.
- Comprehensive company benefits
- Bonus eligibility.
- Travel and living expenses when away from home are company paid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.