Contract position: Manufacturing company in Puyallup, WA, focussed on plastics engineered custom components is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. This person will lead process development, improvement and manufacturing implementation projects, while also focusing on reducing scrap/waste, capital expenditure justifications, and resolving design and process-related problems. This is a temp position.Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Writing work instructions for shop personnel to use in the manufacturing and assembly of complex parts.
- Establishing manufacturing methods and practices supporting documentation, including run rates.
- Maintain, preserve and upgrade the facility and assets by supporting Safety and Environmental efforts. Initiate and execute capital projects using project management techniques.
- Analyze, design, refine and trouble shoot processes including: Process Capability Analysis, Measurement Systems and Graphical Data Analysis
- BS in Engineering field.
- Able to use CAD for product, process and equipment drawings.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.