Contract position: Our client in Gardena has an immediate need for a Job Captain with a degree in Architecture. The ideal candidate will have excellent client communications, creation of detailed shop drawings and architectural systems, be experienced with project scheduling, and managing small support staff and supporting Project Managers on a variety of projects. This role requires heavy architectural design, computer software, 3D design and rendering, drafting, organizational and superior communication skills This position does require a degree in Architecture and a portfolio. Responsibilities for the Architectural Designer
Requirements for the Architectural Designer
- Software: Rhino (very proficient), Graphic based packages, good understanding of 3D software
- Experience in Construction Documents and Details and Construction Scheduling and Management
- Architectural Detailing, Experience with complex geometry a plus
- Bachelor's' Degree in Architecture or BS/M. Arch Degree in Architecture
- Must be able to provide a portfolio
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.