Contract position: Engineers needed in St Paul MN to work on the remdiation of a mechanical medical product. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Currently we are only looking for local candidates. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Principal Engineer
Requirements for the Principal Engineer
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devises new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- B.S. in Engineering (discipline: Bio-mechanical, Biomedical preferred)
- 5 - 8 years recent and relevant work experience in a medical or regulated industry
- Medical device design experience required
- Design control documentation (particularly for Design History Files, Risk Management Files and for regulatory submission)
- Experienced with all typical software tools (MS Office Suite, Minitab, CAD SW - prefer SolidWorks)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.